The SANITECH MARK SERIES machines are engineered to de-grease and sanitize production equipment and general plant areas. What separates our MARK SERIES units from all other cleaning equipment is that they do not use chemicals in the process. The machines combine pressure and temperature into a wet-steam that strips grease and oil thermally, instead of chemically. The models are portable and can be wheeled all over the plant to take care of your most labor intensive cleaning and sanitation needs. They are pollution free and extremely easy to operate and meet USDA standards for indoor use.
Features of Sanitech
- Thermal sanitizing kills germs, bacteria, spores and viruses on contact.
- Environmentally safe for inside use and conforms to USDA and EPA standards.
- Avoids contamination of food products with chemicals.
- Chemical free cleaning prolongs the durability of equipment, tile and grout.
- Cuts chemical costs and water usage.
- Durable, compact, portable and simple to use.
Where can you use a Sanitech?
- PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT- sanitizes and cleans in a single step without chemicals.
- FOOD PREP AREAS- remove production residuals quickly and effectively
- CONVEYOR SYSTEMS- an arduous manual cleaning task.
- CARTS AND RACKS- time consuming and tedious to clean manually
- TILED & CONCRETE FLOORS- remove grease, oil, fat, protein etc. around production equip.
- OTHER APPLICATIONS- degrease and sanitize refrigeration equipment, packaging machinery conveyors, racks and carts, and other specialty processing equipment like troughs, brooders, nests, incinerators, plastic slats, skinners, incubators, hatchers, and de-boners. The systems are also very effective on the removal of grease and oil, fatty deposits, starch, sugar, mold and protein residues, and other by-products of processing operations. Also, ideally suited for cleaning loading docks, waste areas, trash compacters, and delivery vehicles.
Advantages of Sanitech
- Chemical costs reduced dramatically
- Eliminate fear of chemical contamination of food products
- 50% reduction in labor hours involved in cleaning and upkeep of your facility.
- Higher levels of sanitation improve employee morale and efficiency.
- Prevent slip and fall accidents.
- The machines pay for themselves in less than a year.
Which Sanitech Model do you need?
SANITECH MARK-I SYSTEM: [1.5 GPM - 250 PSI - 330F.]
Our smallest and most compact model. It produces the same bacteria killing temperatures as the larger models but at very low pressure. Primarily for food service, and is not extensively used in the baking industry.
SANITECH MARK-II SYSTEM: [1.5 GPM - 500 PSI - 330F.]
Only slightly larger than the Mark-I, it produces more than twice the steam pressure. Ideal for smaller retail bakeries that want to clean racks, baking sheets and pans, production equipment, floors and general cleaning.
SANITECH MARK-III SYSTEM: [2.0 GPM - 1000 PSI - 330F.]
Our most versatile model, it produces a 1000-PSI of wet steam pressure at temperatures up to 300:. The ideal cleaning and sanitizing system for the small to mid sized food processor. Portability and versatility highlight its performance and functionality.
SANITECH MARK-IV SYSTEM: [2.0 GPM -1500 PSI - 330F.]
The Mark-IV is our most powerful model in the low voltage series. Its heavy-duty construction includes a stainless steel heat exchanger that enhances its durability. The Mark-IV is our most popular model with food processors. Its effectiveness will allow you to accomplish your sanitation and cleaning tasks quickly and cost efficiently.
SANITECH MARK-V SYSTEM: [2.0 GPM - 2000 PSI - 330F.]
A custom designed model, made specifically for larger food processors. It operates on 220/440 volts. The Mark-V is our most powerful portable model. Its higher wet steam pressure will greatly reduce your cleaning time and make it a valuable tool in your comprehensive sanitation program.
Who is currently using Sanitech in the Seafood Industry?
Interstate Brands, Pepperidge Farms, Pillsbury, Entenmann's, Mckee Foods, Sunshine Baking, Cottage Bakery, Dunkin Donuts, Nabisco More...